Video is one of the fastest growing marketing tools but many people aren’t sure how to effectively use it. Chris M. Sprague shares how to use video to attract your ideal client.
Chris M. Sprague is the founder and creative force behind VCN TV (The Video Content Network), Pro Coach TV and VideoContent.Agency. He is a TV Show Host, Video Presence Coach and Video Content Creation Expert. Chris has been creating video in one form or another for over 25 years and is a passionate student of all things video and content-related.
Chris understands the nuances to content creation that will make your videos shine.
Chris is also known as one of the world’s top experts in the personal growth field. He is known as a personal growth visionary, dynamic keynote and platform speaker and author of the upcoming book tentatively titled “Finding Your Zero Point: The Key to Unlocking Happiness, Success and Fulfillment”. Chris has been studying what makes people tick for over 25 years and shares his knowledge in an approach that has been described as caring, straightforward and non-nonsense.
Think Like A Journalist Quote
Using video to connect with a prospect is so much more than a cold call. It humanizes the selling process. –Jill Rowley
Be yourself. Be real.
Hear the story of how Chis had a complete melt down but turned things around and moved into a successful career.
When It Didn’t Work!
Hear about Chris had a financial crisis and personal turmoil that was a ver difficult struggle but ultimately changed his life and career for the better.
The Keys to Using Video to Attract Your Ideal Client
- Be transparent and authentic.
- Solve problems in your video.
- You don’t have to be perfect in your video.
- Viewers appreciate seeing your growth and how you began.
- It’s better to make your mistakes with a small audience so don’t be afraid to test the waters and experiment to find your voice and what works for you brand.
- People don’t want to see perfect, they want to see realistic and true.
- solve core problem better than anyone else and that people will pay you for.
- structure video in most successful way: catchy hook at start, something you can prove and deliver a solution, branding, meat: entertainment, excitement, and information.
- Give tangible tips to your viewers.
- Have a call to action.
Thanks For Listening
I know that you have many choices when it comes to listening to podcasts. So, I want to say THANK YOU for choosing The Brand Journalism Advantage.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, I would love a review…it just takes a minute to share your opinion and rating for the The Brand Journalism Advantage podcast on iTunes. Your review means a lot to me and helps others find my show. The reviews also help with ranking of this show and they reviews are always read by me.
Please remember to subscribe to The Brand Journalism Advantage on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!