Rob Wallace shares how brand design makes companies more profitable. He gives his top tips on what companies need to know to use brand identity design to effectively connect consumers to their brand’s message.
“Brand identity and brand identity design is the single most influential element of an integrated marketing and communications program.”
Rob Wallace is the Managing Partner of Best of Breed Branding Consortium, Rob leads and interdisciplinary team of branding consultants dedicated to proving the value of brand message integration across every consumer touch point.
Prior to founding the company, Rob was the managing partner of Wallace Church, Inc for 30 years, where Rob worked with some of the world’s smartest consumer brand marketers on their most successful global brands including Procter & Gamble, Pepsico, Nestle, Pfizer, Heinz, Colgate-Palmolive, Revlon, Kroger, Bacardi, Microsoft and more than three dozen corporations of equal caliber.
Think Like A Journalist Quote
Design is the silent ambassador of your brand. —Paul Rand
Success comes easiest to those who can prove their value.
Rob cut his teeth in advertising in the 1980s. Hear how who he’s worked with to redesign the brand and what it has done for those companies.
When It Didn’t Work!
Find out what Rob says are the big struggles for helping companies understand brand identity design. Hear what he learned and why he had to stand up for what he believed in.
You are not your consumer. Embrace your consumers’ insights #DesignMarketing
How Brand Identity Design Makes Companies More Profitable
- Brand identity design needs to be articulated, differentiated and relevant insights about the brand.
- It is storytelling at it highest level. Brand identity design must create an emotional experience.
- Design catches peoples’ attention. It engages people. It meaningfully differentiates their product and can justify a higher price point.
- Stay the course. Don’t quickly change or diffuse your brand identity message at a whim. Use consumer insight and research before you make a change to your brand identity design.
- Make your brand identity design effective and visible at every consumer touch point.
Design is a visual vampire. #DesignBrandIdentity
Measuring Package Design’s Return On Investment (PDF article)