Entrepreneur, Patrick Allmond, shares how to build your own online TV station for brand success. Learn the best videos to make. Plus how to get noticed by the News Media and get on TV.
Patrick Allmond is a 17 year veteran of the business world and creator of the popular “Own Your Empire” marketing system. Business owners come to Patrick to learn how to be rockstar marketers in their industry using the internet for lead generation, digital TV, social media and email marketing. In addition to consulting he travels the country speaking at events showing people how to generate results so they don’t waste their time or money. He is a also a frequent contributor to the local Fox, NBC, ABC and CBS news affiliates. The focus digital marketing agency.
Think Like A Journalist Quote
No company, service nor individual will ever be all things to all people. What matters is that the company or individual is the right things to the right people. –Marketing News Blog
Realized that Patrick could create greater value and charge more. Learn how he doubled his prices, grew his business, and gained even better clients. Find out what Patrick did to lead to success.
When It Didn’t Work
Find out what Patrick learned the hard way.
Marketing & TV Advice
- When you’re on TV it helps build immediate credibility and expert authorship.
- Dial into a niche market. Learn, Research, Write, Share.
- To be seen as an expert you must get online and publish
- Have education-based content releasing every week.
- Limit how many things you do. Instead, pick a few and do them well.
- Target your videos using Facebook or YouTube.
- Have a strong call-to-action in every piece of content that you release.
- Check your statistics on your accounts and use that to see how your brand is being viewed. Use that information to strategize your upcoming pieces of content.
- If you’re asked to be on the media, create your own version of the story and release it around the same time to capitalize on the attention.
- Learn to speak in short sentences so that the media can use a sentence that you’ve said can stand alone.
- Focus on building your list so you have ownership of those who subscribe rather than having your audience strictly on social media platforms.
- Mainstream journalists are always looking for stories. Stay in touch with journalists by following them on social platforms.
- Be a resource to them.
Read Phoebe’s blog post, Think Like A Journalist: Get Your Story Covered by the Media
80/20 Sales and Marketing: The Definitive Guide To Working Less And Making More by Perry Marshall
The Strategy Of Pre-Eminence by Jay Abraham