Marc Guberti hasn’t even graduated from high school and he’s already making money online selling course and ebooks and attracting more than 250,000 visitors to his blog. He shares his secrets…his knowledge will amaze you.
Marc Guberti is a teenage entrepreneur whose mission is to show teenagers all over the world that they can be successful at a young age. He’s 17 years old and has become a social media expert with over 150,000 Twitter followers and over 250,000 annual blog visitors where he writes about social media, blogging, and business. He’s written several books with more on the way. His goal is to hit the New York Times Bestsellers list before he graduates high school.
Think Like A Journalist Quote
“It’s not about how many years of experience you have. It’s about the quality of your years of experience.”~Jacob Cass, Logo of the Day.
“It’s not the amount of years you live; it’s the life in your years.” ~Abraham Lincoln
From 1,167 followers to reaching 120,000 followers. Find out the strategy he used to get this many people to follow and engage with him.
When It Didn’t Work
Not investing time and energy to grow his email list.
Brand Journalism & Social Media Marketing
- Combine quality and quantity when blogging
- Read. Get educated about social media.
- Obtain knowledge and then implement it.
- Twitter is an International audience. You must tweet round the clock.
- Marc sends out 100 tweets a day to make sure people around the world get his tweets in there time zone.
- Interact with your followers. Be interested in them.
- Marc shares mostly his content because he believes his content is highly valuable.
- You can’t buy interaction.
- Marc drives a significant amount of traffic from his twitter feed.
- Develop an email list and work to build it.
- Create your OWN product. Don’t just be an affiliate.
- Social media creates strong relationships.
- Write valuable content.
Book, Documentary, Podcast, Internet Channel
Big Bang Theory
Visit Marc’s Website to get a free copy of: 27 Method’s You Can Use To Get More Email Subscribers