Rosalinda Randall is a social skills expert. She helps businesses break through the communication barriers that often cause conflict by revealing the six traits and four go-to benchmarks that lead to better social skills, communication, and success.
I took pole dancing classes.
Think Like A Journalist Quote
“Regardless of the changes in technology, the market for well-crafted messages will always have an audience.” —Steve Burnett, The Burnett Group
Success Quote or Tip
Get comfortable being uncomfortable. –Navy Seals
Rosalinda grew up in a middle-class family and developed her business to have freedom and a lifestyle she loves. She’s most proud of the moment when she stopped comparing herself to other people.
When It Didn’t Work
When certain people who were close to Rosalinda’s business as her hobby she found that this was her biggest struggle. Learning to drive her business without becoming offended by the comments come in. Find out what she does now.
Top Tips How To Never Lose A Client
- Be unprepared. Research the client. Don’t come in disheveled.
- Be filled with confidence but don’t disparage other clients.
- Be attentive in meetings. Don’t check your phone or lose your phone face up and continuously glance at it.
- Return phone calls and emails in a timely fashion. If you don’t have the answer, reply with something like: “Got it. I’m checking and I’ll get back to you.”
- Be reliable: don’t cancel appoints on short notice without good reason. If you have to cancel have a good reason.
- Six traits for better communication: courtesy, consideration, respect, tact, humility, humor.
What is one piece of technology, video or multimedia equipment, or app that you just can’t live without?
One book, documentary, blog, podcast, or Internet Channel to watch?
Get a free audio book when you try Audible free for 30 days: www.audibletrial.com/TBJApodcast
OR to get a physical copy of the book…click the book title.
It’s an Amazon affiliate link. It won’t cost you more but it will send me a few coins to keep on building our crazy good content here. 🙂
Don’t Burp in the Boardroom: Your Guide to Handling Uncommonly Common Workplace Dilemmas
Mentioned In This Episode
Thanks For Listening
I know that you have many choices when it comes to listening to podcasts. So, I want to say THANK YOU for choosing The Brand Journalism Advantage.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, I would love a review…it just takes a minute to share your opinion and rating for The Brand Journalism Advantage podcast on iTunes. Your review means a lot to me and helps others find my show. The reviews also help with the ranking of this show and they reviews are always read by me.
Please remember to subscribe to The Brand Journalism Advantage on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!