How To Awaken Your Full Potential As A Leader, Entrepreneur Or Change Agent. Vanda Teixeira shares mindful strategies to grow your business and achieve outstanding results. ThinkLikeAJournalist.com
Vanda is a Divine Healer in every sense. She is also a United Nations influencer, internationally recognized and award-winning businesswoman and entrepreneur, and leading authority on self-empowerment. She has excelled in numerous careers spanning the business and entrepreneurial worlds of international finance, design, couture, healing, and executive coaching, and has been lauded with top awards in every career she pursued. As an executive intuitive coach, Vanda has helped thousands of men and women reconnect with the source of their personal power and follow their Higher Purpose.
Think Like A Journalist Quote
“Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” –Joshua J. Marine
Empower by love
Hear why Vanda became an entrepreneur and why this is her proudest moment. Find out why she left behind a different and successful entrepreneurial career.
When It Didn’t Work!
How to awaken your full potential
- It’s very difficult to understand who you are if you’re not in that conversation…write down what you don’t want and burn it.
- We have a tendency to create what we don’t want unconsciously.
- Entrepreneurs need to be flexible.
- Decide how you will lead…from your lower aspect or higher being
- Where are you spiritually?
- We’re all spiritual beings having a physical experience
- Write down what you want…
- Ask does what you want really support you?
- Who you are being is what you attract?
- Start with the breath to connect to who you really are and slow your pace.
- The more you understand who you are…the more powerful you are.
What is one piece of technology, video or multimedia equipment, or app that you just can’t live without?
One book, documentary, or Internet Channel to watch?
Think And Grow Rich
Thanks For Listening
I know that you have many choices when it comes to listening to podcasts. So, I want to say THANK YOU for choosing The Brand Journalism Advantage.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, I would love a review…it just takes a minute to share your opinion and rating for the The Brand Journalism Advantage podcast on iTunes. Your review means a lot to me and helps others find my show. The reviews also help with ranking of this show and they reviews are always read by me.
Please remember to subscribe to The Brand Journalism Advantage on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!