Learn tactics for scaling your content sharing efforts. Tips on how to get others to engage with you and share your content from Dustin W. Stout.
Dustin W. Stout is a speaker and digital marketing consultant based in Los Angeles. Dustin has been featured on various online publications and even named one of the best social media blogs in the world. He’s worked with brands small and large to grow their online presence and refine their digital storytelling. Dustin is the co-founder of Social Warfare, the ultimate social sharing plugin for WordPress.
Think Like A Journalist Quote
Whether via social media or in person, building your relationships is a long-term process, and the ultimate goal is to strengthen your network one person at a time. –Raymond Arroyo
Think big. Work hard. Push limits. Never give up.
Dustin was named one of the 2014 top social media blogs in the world by Social Media World.
When It Didn’t Work!
Hear how Dustin started a blog that he struggled to gain traction with. Find out why and hear his when it didn’t work story.
Scaling Your Content Sharing Efforts
- Make it easy to share your content
- The paradox of choice: the more options you give, the less likely they will choose them.
- Don’t have multiple call-to-actions.
- Limit sharing options.
- Make the most of the shares: make it so your audience can share your content on that platform.
- Understand every social network is different.
- Write down three of your core audience’s problems and solve them.
- Design for the social media platform. For instance, 735 wide x 1102 height is best for images on Pintrest.
Mentioned In This Episode
Thanks For Listening
I know that you have many choices when it comes to listening to podcasts. So, I want to say THANK YOU for choosing The Brand Journalism Advantage.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, I would love a review…it just takes a minute to share your opinion and rating for the The Brand Journalism Advantage podcast on iTunes. Your review means a lot to me and helps others find my show. The reviews also help with ranking of this show and they reviews are always read by me.
Please remember to subscribe to The Brand Journalism Advantage on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!