Learn Facebook marketing & advertising tips from entrepreneur, Kim Barrett, who took his agency from zero to $100,000 / month in sales in under a year.
Facebook Marketing & Advertising Tips Can Grow Business Quickly
Kim Barrett is the founder of Your Social Voice, an online marketing & lead generation agency serving experts and small business owners.
Kim got his start in the field of marketing ten years ago and has worked inside accounting firms, IT companies and grain trading companies, where he focused on growing the business’ profitability through better marketing strategies.
Using his expertise with Facebook ads and other online lead generation methods, Kim took his agency from zero to $100,000 / month in sales in under a year.
He is an international bestselling author, speaker and trainer and taught marketing around the world in 10 countries and 20 different industries. Kim helped many businesses grow to 6 and even 7 figures. As a direct result of his consulting and services, Kim added over $6 Million in sales to businesses around the world.
Think Like A Journalist Quote
“I use social media as an idea generator, trend mapper and strategic compass for all of our online business ventures.” @paulbarron
Start with the end in mind. –Stevphen Covey
Find out why obtaining Kim’s second client is his career highlight.
When It Didn’t Work!
Kim takes a situation that looked like there would be no way for a good outcome and finds a way to turn his “When it didn’t work” moment into a winning situation.
Facebook Marketing & Advertising Tips
- Have a focus and specialty.
- Remember the Yellow Brick Road.
- Always have a call to action within the post.
- Effective ads have great images, address issues or solve problems, and have a pain or pleasure triggered by a specific call-to-action. comes
- Tell people what you want them to do.
- Keep it simple: click and go to landing page… enter your email or make a payment.
- Identify the client you’re looking to get.
- Explain how you help overcome problems. Example: 3-step strategy helps you earn…
- Doesn’t matter how long or short ad copy is as long as it’s engaging and relevant copy.
- Make the ad evoke emotion.
- Consider a budget for Facebook ads of approximately $30-$50 / day for 72 hours at a time.
- Use Google Chrome, Power Editor instead of Facebook’s Ad Manager.
- Learn about the campaign / ad set / ad
Mentioned In This Episode
Thanks For Listening
I know that you have many choices when it comes to listening to podcasts. So, I want to say THANK YOU for choosing The Brand Journalism Advantage.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, I would love a review…it just takes a minute to share your opinion and rating for the The Brand Journalism Advantage podcast on iTunes. Your review means a lot to me and helps others find my show. The reviews also help with ranking of this show and they reviews are always read by me.
Please remember to subscribe to The Brand Journalism Advantage on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!