Social Media is highly misunderstood by businesses. We sort through the confusion and show brands how to grow your business with social media. Entrepreneur Jasmine Sandler gives us her top tips.
Jasmine Sandler has more than 15 years experience of Senior-Level B2B client digital marketing consulting experience. She is an Internet marketing industry awarded Top 40 Digital Marketing strategist, Top SEO influencer on Twitter and Top Content Marketer and the founder of Agency Online Marketing Inc. in NYC.
“97 percent of the people are employed by the 3 percent who never gave up.” From the film Wolf of Wall Street.
Hear how Jasmine grew a business from scratch without help and on a very slim budget.
When It Didn’t Work
Hear what Jasmine learned when it didn’t work when sales didn’t come in. Find out what has helped her through difficult and lean financial times.
How To Grow Your Business With Social Media
- Grow your personal (social brand): this builds value behind the brand.
- Listen and then engage. That is the point of social media marketing.
- Analyze and understand your audience first. Where do they live online? What content engages them?
- Assess which channels really drive business for you. What channels, what content, what voice, social advertising?
- Have a social media plan. For you and for your business. You can only meet your goals with a solid, actionable plan.
- Present yourself professionally. Both on and offline. Invest in professional photography, graphic design, professional writing, media training as applicable.
- Think of social media as a place to generate and nurture relationships, not sales. This is where you help people from a solutions and customer service standpoint.
Pulse on LinkedIn
Jasmine Sandler Website
Thanks For Listening
I know that you have many choices when it comes to listening to podcasts. So, I want to say THANK YOU for choosing The Brand Journalism Advantage.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, I would love a review…it just takes a minute to share your opinion and rating for the The Brand Journalism Advantage podcast on iTunes. Your review means a lot to me and helps others find my show. The reviews also help with ranking of this show and they reviews are always read by me.
Please remember to subscribe to The Brand Journalism Advantage on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!