Learn how to make your email marketing convert. Kavit Haria is a successful online marketer who has sold everything you can imagine online. He shares how to create email copy that sells for automated marketing & sales funnels.
Kavit Haria started in 2005 selling marketing education to musicians and built a 100,000 person email list generating $1million in annual sales. He’s the founder of Insider Internet Success where he helps clients set up automated marketing and sales funnels so they make six figures in their first year.
Think Like A Journalist Quote
“Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make, but about the stories you tell.” –Seth Godin
To be successful and stand out you have to cross-pollinate your ideas.
Kavit travelled after his music business. Three years ago he started helping others create their business model for success using automated marketing and sales funnels. Hear what he does and why he’s so proud of this venture. “When I see people hit that goal… I feel proud.”
When It Didn’t Work
Kavit has tried to sell everything you can imagine online. Hear the challenges he faced when launching membership Website. Find out what worked and what didn’t.
How To Do Email Marketing Right
- People love personal stories more than anything else.
- Write emails that include personal stories.
- Become a better writer: keep your eyes and ears open. Read a lot.
- Don’t write emails one at a time.
- Plan your emails in a series of at least three, link them up in a storytelling style. Teach them in the second one. Refer to something else they’ll learn in the third email.
- Create open loops with your email by asking questions.
- Tease ahead in your emails.
- Give away something emails.
- When people opt in to your email, let them know what they’re going to get.
The Four Obsessions Of An Extraordinary Executive, Patrick
Mentioned In This Episode
Thanks For Listening
I know that you have many choices when it comes to listening to podcasts. So, I want to say THANK YOU for choosing The Brand Journalism Advantage.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, I would love a review…it just takes a minute to share your opinion and rating for the The Brand Journalism Advantage podcast on iTunes. Your review means a lot to me and helps others find my show. The reviews also help with ranking of this show and they reviews are always read by me.
Please remember to subscribe to The Brand Journalism Advantage on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!