Geno Prussakov is an expert in the management of affiliate programs for brands. He shares information on how to be successful with online affiliate marketing programs. Plus, the mistake most brands make.
Geno Prussakov is a graduate of the University of Cambridge, acclaimed author, international speaker, award-winning affiliate blogger, marketing consultant, founder and CEO of AM Navigator affiliate management agency, founder and chair of Affiliate Management Days conference, and regular contributor to a wide number of industry publications.
Think Like A Journalist Quote
Affiliate marketing has made businesses millions and ordinary people millionaires. Bo Bennett
Educate yourself before you jump into an affiliate program. There are lots of pros and cons but without fully understanding the affiliate marketing program, you could potentially damage your brand and company.
Hear what amazing award Geno received from the US as a foreigner. Find out what it was for and how much it meant to him.
When It Didn’t Work
Find out how Geno learned that sometimes the best thing to do is to let go. Hear his story to find out what letting go taught him.
How To Be Successful With Online Affiliate Marketing
- Do some research. See if your competition is using affiliate marketing. Decide if this is the right type of marketing for you?
- Understand that affiliate marketing is not a channel of marketing. A channel is social media marketing, paid search marketing or email marketing. Affiliates use all of these channels and monetize them.
- If there isn’t a channel that your brand is strong in, you might be able to outsource that particular channel to affiliates and gain exposure via the affiliates.
- Custom content and branded content is very important to affiliate programs.
- Bloggers and content marketers are the two most sought after types of affiliates for affiliate marketing programs.
- The power of storytelling is about creating memorable content.
- Don’t put your affiliate marketing program on auto pilot. This can do either “cannibalize” the brand or do severe damage to the company.
- Use visual graphics to market your program. It’s processed 30 times faster than text.
Thanks For Listening
I know that you have many choices when it comes to listening to podcasts. So, I want to say THANK YOU for choosing The Brand Journalism Advantage.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, I would love a review…it just takes a minute to share your opinion and rating for the The Brand Journalism Advantage podcast on iTunes. Your review means a lot to me and helps others find my show. The reviews also help with ranking of this show and they reviews are always read by me.
Please remember to subscribe to The Brand Journalism Advantage on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!