Do you know what’s being said and shared about you online? Or, worse, are you unable to be found online? Diane Crompton shares why you must be active online and manage your career and personal brand for success.
Diane Crompton is a career coach, author, entrepreneur and former recruiter and educator. She was an early adopter of social-networking tools and has co-authored several books on this subject including “Find a Job through Social Networking,” voted one of the top indispensable career books by QuintCareers. Diane provides coaching and consulting through her company, Crompton & Associates and is excited to offer leading edge B2B social media solutions through her affiliation with Iotronics.
Think Like A Journalist Quote
“I love social media. I love the connectivity it provides, the creativity it allows, and the breathtaking wealth of information we all have at our fingertips because of it.” ―Galit Breen, Kindness Wins
- Set up a Google alert to monitor your name.
- Engage and build your network now. Don’t wait until you need their help.
- Never take y0ur network for granted.
- Be fearless. Put yourself out there. Reach out and communicate with others.
- Use LinkedIn and keep it current, even if you’re not looking for a job today.