Twitter can be a gold mine for business, content marketing strategist, Jenise Fryatt, shares information on targeting & attracting your Twitter audience. Learn her top tips.
Jenise Fryatt is a content marketing strategist for a digital marketing and content management company called, Smarter Shift. Jenise has served as moderator for three regular Twitter chats including the popular #ContentChat which focuses on topics of interest to content marketers Mondays at 3 pm ET. She is also a yoga instructor and the co-host of The Sustainable Living Podcast providing tips, tools and tactics for living a heart-centered life that honors Mother Earth and her inhabitants.
Think Like A Journalist Quote
“We see the world, not as it is, but as we are–or, as we are conditioned to see it.” –Steven R. Covey
Find out how Jenise created her dream life after she pursued a career she loves and learned she doesn’t need to follow others.
When It Didn’t Work
Hear how Jenise’s negative self-talk caused a series of things to go wrong. Find out what she learned about changing her thoughts and transforming her professional and personal life.
- Define your top buyer personas.
- Uncover keywords that they use to describe your product or service.
- Keywords are like gold to you.
- Use this information to find and follow niche influencers, customers.
- Communicate by being human not brand to human.
- Find communities to be part of and then provide assistance to them.
- Seek to inform and provide useful information to these communities.
- Retweet others and give credit.