Ryan Hanley is a marketing expert in the insurance industry. He shares how insurance companies can learn to tell their story, attract consumers, grow their brands, and win online attention. Learn why creators win!
Ryan Hanley is the VP of Marketing at TrustedChoice.com, keynote speaker, creator of the Content Warfare Podcast and author of the Amazon Bestseller, Content Warfare. The goal of my work is to help personal and business brands find their audience, tell their story and win the battle for attention online.
Think Like A Journalist Quote
“Those who tell the stories rule the world.” –Hopi American Indian proverb
“Screw it, let’s do it.” –Richard Branson
Ryan Hanley was a jock and math major who fell into content marketing. But first he sold insurance and hated it. Find out how he got out of the job and “attacked” the industry he soon fell in love with and why LinkedIn became the light bulb moment for him which lead to a dream job.
When It Didn’t Work!
Find out how a job that he hated led him to a dream job in the same industry.
- Think of telling your story using three circles that overlap: company, clients, community.
- Telling stories about the people in your company and the feel of your company attracts consumers to your brand. It creates meaning to them.
- Telling stories about our clients creates a human side of the story. It draws other people to you.
- Telling stories about your community: how do you interject your business into the space that you work in, social networks and communities.
- who are your clients: who are they what do they look like,
- community…how do you interject your business into the space that you work in…social networks and communities.
- To tell your story, use long and short form posts.
Ryan’s Book: Content Warfare by Ryan Hanley
Ryan’s Podcast: Content Warfare
Mentioned In This Episode
Nike Video: Make It Count