Help solve customers biggest challenges by sharing knowledge. Anthony Iannarino shares his tops tips for selling and using online content marketing to reach customers.
Anthony Iannarino is the Managing Director of B2B Sales Coach & Consultancy, a boutique sales coaching and consulting firm. Anthony works with well-known, Fortune 500 sales organizations like Accenture, IDEXX, Abbot Laboratories, CH Robinson, as well as some lesser known, exceptional sales organizations with revenues between 100 Million and 1 Billion in annual sales. He helps his clients produce greater sales results by developing custom consulting and coaching programs that improve individual sales representative performance, by developing and providing tools and methodologies for more effective sales management, and through executive level coaching to senior management. He blogs at the TheSalesBlog.com
Think Like A Journalist Quote
“It is not your customer’s job to remember you. It is your obligation and responsibility to make sure they don’t have the chance to forget you.” –Patricia Fripp, Speaker & Coach
Hear how Anthony got interested in sales and began a successful sales and further supported his career when he started blogging daily.
When It Didn’t Work
Hear how Anthony lost a million-dollars in business because he didn’t help pay attention and help his customers fully understand the business deal.
- Everything that comes into your life is content at some level.
- Think about how buyers buy.
- Think about how to satisfy the customer.
- Create value. Give insight away.
- Tell people what the tradeoffs are so they can understand the importance of their decision.
- Create content that shares your knowledge and information.
- Find your dream clients and create the most value for them.
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Stephen Covey