Sujan Patel shares digital marketing strategies and how this grows your business. Learn tips from Sujan about how to enrich your posts and make your content really work for your business to engage consumers.
Sujan Patel is the VP of Marketing at When I Work, a SaaS product for small businesses. He’s also the co-founder of Content Marketer, a tool to help marketers scale outreach and content promotion. Sujan has over 12 years of Internet marketing experience and has led the digital marketing strategy for companies like Sales Force, Mint, Intuit and many other Fortune 500 caliber companies.
Think Like A Journalist
To accompany the four Ps of classical marketing, marketers would do well to instil the digital four Cs, around conversation, collaboration, culture and compensation. –Zaid Al-Zaidy, managing partner, Saint
What’s the next thing and what are the metrics to measure it.
Sujan has been digital marketing for 12 years. He helped a company in the medical space for an difficult and expensive keyword. Hear his story about how he was able to achieve this win in his career.
When It Didn’t Work
Hear what happened when Sujan launched a product through Content Marketer. It wasn’t selling at all. Find out what he had to do to make the product more successful.
- Learn faster.
- Experiment and spend a few hundred dollars to test market your idea.
- Set up a landing page and test to see how many people are responding to it.
- Test your marketing copy.
- Keep your measurement simple. Study your engagement and page views.
- Post enrichment: adjust it an improve it. Add a call-to-action. Shed new light on the post.
- If a post is outdated. Delete it and write something that’s more relevant.
- Reach out to your influencers.
- Find out who has shared content like yours and contact them to ask them for feedback.