Jason Swenk has a seven-figure business that he runs with an extremely small team. Find out how he uses systems to grow his business & why he says it’s all about milestone marketing.
“It’s literally created a business where it’s a 7-figure business now and I work less than 100 hours a month.” –Jason Swenk
Jason Swenk helps create the “bridge to a successful agency.” He has12+ years experience running a successful digital agency until he sold his agency in 2011 for 7 figures. Over the span of those 12 years as CEO, Jason championed in the digital advertising arena for clients such as Aflac, Lotus Cars, Hitachi, AT&T, Coke and Legal Zoom. After the sale of his agency he wrote a book and developed a smartphone nutrition app. Today, Jason creates proprietary business tools, does client coaching, blogging and podcasting all to help business owners achieve their goals.
Think Like A Journalist Quote
“Choose your agency carefully, then start your own.” –Emma Cookson, chairman at BBH New York, on being a woman in advertising.
Success leaves clues. #Inspiration #BusinessTips
I operate as a media company.
Hear about Jason’s success in selling his company for seven figures.
When It Didn’t Work
Jason was considering closing his business doors because things weren’t working. Find out what he did to reshape his own business and how in the next six months.
What ever I dream I can create.
So many business owners are imprisoned by their own belief.
I want to reach through the microphone and slap you if you think that.
The biggest thing to success is FOCUS.
Whatever you focus on you’re going to go toward.
- Don’t start out big. Start small with a narrow focus.
- Understand your audience so you can provide deep value.
- You can expand later but you must start serving a niche audience.
- Clarity: know where you’re going with your business.
- Specialization: who do we go after.
- Attract: attack or attract that market by showing them value.
- Convert: what processes need to happen to convert the audience into customers.
- Profit: how you fulfill, deliver, and ensure you make money.
- Talent: hire the right people and leadership team.
- Baby steps: don’t start by doing all of this at once. Take baby steps to create a full system, then get it running successfully and replicate it.
- Move your clients from milestone to milestone to ultimately get where customers need to be instead of where you want them to be.
Podcast and Book
The Smart Agency Master Class Podcast
Winning Ugly by Brad Gilbert