Maritza Parra earned nearly $30,000 in two days via her email list and online marketing. Find out how she did it and what she says you must know about building a powerful email list.
“The risk to remain small is a lot bigger than the risk to blossom & communicate with your list.” –Marita Parra
Maritza Parra is passionate about helping business owners (and those who want to start a business) grow their profitable email subscriber list to support their online business. She successfully turned her passion iberian horses into a lucrative convention event business, a tourist equine experience as well as into profitable information products, supported by a list of email subscribers she serves. Maritza has build email lists around her love for horses, natural bath & beauty products as well as her self-empowerment teachings which got her interviewed by Oprah. Maritza currently has three businesses her original horse business, a marketing business, and a camping/travel brand on Amazon launched in first quarter of 2015. She’s also the podcast host of Easy Online Marketing.
Think Like A Journalist Quote
“You don’t want a huge list. You want an engaged list. The gold isn’t in the list anymore, it’s in the engagement.” –Scott Stratten, UnMarketing
“And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom” –Anaïs Nin
Hear how Maritza took the plunge and sold a product online. She made nearly $30,000 in two days and that allowed her to quit her day job and go into business for herself. Find out what the product was and how she did it.
Do it follow your dreams. Put your value out into the world
When It Didn’t Work
Find out what Maritza learned from combining her email list with her then-husband.
- Four areas to profit using your email list: Thank you page, Auto-responders, broadcast emails, inside content that you send out in your email newsletter.
- Don’t put the offer in your email. Instead send them to a link on your page and put the offer there or inside a video. You have more opportunity to overcome any objections as well as go into greater details about the value of the offer.
- If you haven’t emailed your list in a long time. Write an email apologizing and explain how you’ll be communicating with your list in the future. Expect unsubscribes but don’t fret over it. You’re building your email list from here by being engaged with them.
- Use an editorial calendar to schedule your content so you don’t drop the ball in the future.
Tips to Follow Love not Fear
- Love yourself. Nurture yourself and be aware of your self-talk. Create personal rituals that empower you.
- Love money. Keep track of what comes in and goes out. Have a positive attitude about money. Forgive anything that you’ve
- Love your message. Stay true to your mission and message.
- Love your list. Don’t fear your list. Engaged with them and give them value so they know you care.
The Intimate Story by Ken Burns