Get More Leads; Humanize Your Brand
Kimberly Crossland shares how to get more leads; humanize your brand and tell your story. Be real and take a stance in the marketplace. Find your why and focus less on social media vanity numbers.
Kimberly Crossland has an unnatural obsession with the power of words. That obsession drove her to break away from the drudges of the corporate world and start The Savvy Copywriter, LLC. Now, she spends her days wordsmithing for her clients and actively saving them from destroying their business with a cringeworthy website. She offers tips and information on improving your online presence at her Website KimberlyCrossland.com
Think Like A Journalist
A well known American advertising creative director.
Business & Marketing Advice
- Don’t be afraid to tell your story and expose your opinions.
- Find your fight. Why are you in business. Use this to create your vision statement.
- Look outside of your market to find solutions.
- Focus less on social media vanity numbers. Engagement is more important than large numbers of followers who aren’t engaged with your content.
- Get to know your customers better than they know themselves.
- Then start publishing: writing, creating videos, doing podcasts on content that helps those customers.
- Customers want to feel empathy from your brand. #BusinessTips