Georgina Miranda is a climber in the corporate/entrepreneurially world and also on the mountains. Find out what business lessons she’s learned from reaching new peaks and how she’s built a business around her passion by climbing to the top of business through focus and perseverance.
Georgina Miranda is founder and CEO of Altitude Seven, an online marketplace bringing stylish yet functional outdoor and adventure travel apparel and gear to lady adventurers. Altitude Seven’s products and community aim to inspire women to reach new limits through adventure and discovery! Georgina’s career spans from leading teams in the corporate world, to founding start-ups, to management consulting at various Fortune 500 companies globally. Her heart lies in adventure and she has successfully climbed six of the seven summits for her charity campaign, Climb Take Action, to benefit International Medical Corps and V-Day’s programs in Democratic Republic of Congo. fix pause…
Georgina is passionate about supporting other women entrepreneurs and leaders along with developing partnerships to empower women globally. She is an adventure junkie and her bucket list seems to only keep growing! Besides mountaineering, she is an avid traveler and skier.
Think Like A Journalist Quote
“If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it.” Margaret Fuller, journalist, critic, and women’s rights advocate.
Georgina went from a job she hated to living her passion and building a business around what she loves to do. Find out how she transformed her career and found the entrepreneurial path to success.
When It Didn’t Work
Find out what Georgina did when she got sick during her last day of her climb of Mount Everest. Hear how this taught her an invaluable lesson in her personal and business life.
- Understand the entrepreneurially journey is about peaks and valleys and there is no harm when you’re in the low; the high will come.
- Surround yourself with supportive people to get you through tough times. Entrepreneurs are in the trenches together. Lean on and learn from each other.
- Know your why. Why are you doing this will give you strength and courage to keep going
- Make sure you provide self-awareness and self-care.
- Share what you’ve learned.