Robert Coorey has a diversified business and marketing background. He shares how he nearly broke the world record for Webinar attendees. Plus his top 3 marketing strategies.
Share This Show
Robert Coorey is the number one Best-selling author of Feed A Starving Crowd, He’s a Reality TV Pilot Host and wildly successful marketer. Recently listed by Startup Australia as one of Australia’s Top 50 Entrepreneurs. In the past 18 months alone he’s built a super-responsive global online community of serious business owners, almost broke the world record for the most number of people in a webinar, filled up dozens of live events, been featured extensively in the media, launched three best-selling books and signed a Reality TV show deal with Hollywood.
Think Like A Journalist Quote
“Movement is better than meditation.” ~Gary Halbert
Find out how Robert nearly broke the world record for the most people on a Webinar. Listen to hear how he used storytelling to get so many people interested.
When It Didn’t Work
Creating one of the largest attended Webinars. Find out how he did it and why he calls it a disaster.
Brand Journalism & Marketing Advice
- Today, marketing on YouTube, Facebook, Google ads are huge sources of traffic.
- Make sure you have a strong call to action in those ads.
- Try collaborating with major brands to get your message to other audiences.
- Video ads are performing better than ever.
- Top three marketing strategies: use storytelling, write a book, learn how to do paid advertising.
Book, Documentary, Podcast, Internet Channel
Article on Eugene Schwartz (legendary copywriter)