Peg Fitzpatrick is a social media strategist. Get her power tips on social media for branding and expanding your digital reach.
Peg Fitzpatrick is the co-author, along withGuy Kawasaki, of a new book called: “The Art Of Social Media: Power Tips For Power Users”. Peg works with global brands and leaders in the social media sphere every day. She has spearheaded successful social-media campaigns for Motorola, Audi, Google, and Virgin as well as having been a brand ambassador for Kimpton Hotels. Peg works with the best brands and makes them even better!
Share This Show
Think Like A Journalist Quote
“Publish Everywhere.” ~Robert Simon, Dir. of Interactive Marketing Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Peg hopes it hasn’t come yet but she’s been blessed with many successful highlights. One is launching her social media career and connecting with Guy Kawasaki. Here how she used a hashtag and social media to meet and then eventually write a book with him.
When It Didn’t Work
Brand Journalism & Social Media Advice
- Where’s the ROI in Social Media? Hear what Peg has to say about what the real ROI is for businesses and why you must care.
- People are talking about your brand of industry. If you’re not on social media, the business will go to someone else.
- Get in the conversation. You must be social online.
- Build your reputation by using hashtags, geotagging, and connecting with other experts.
- Social media help you acquire and keep clients at a low cost.
- User-generated content is the future of marketing.
- Have a hashtag strategy.
- Hashtags help you connect with people online about a specific topic.
Book, Documentary, Podcast, Internet Channel
Share This Show