Kareen Lai says niche markets & her brand story equal success. Find out how her wellness brand is thriving even in an overall huge fitness industry. Get her business success tips.
Kareen Lai is from Singapore. She’s the Founder of Mums In Sync. She designs fitness and nutrition programs to help get mummies into tip top shape. As the author of, 18 Again: Bringing Out the Sexy Fit Mummy in You, she shares ways for mums to live a healthy and fit life. Kareen says, “As long as you Move Right, Eat Right and Think Right, you will definitely feel 18 Again!” She believes that mummies can certainly rock the world with renewed confidence at every stage of motherhood. As the mum of adorable twins, Kareen is living proof.
Think Like A Journalist Quote
“The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.” ―Arthur C. Clarke, British Science Fiction Writer.
“A change in environment will always bring about new habits or break bad habits.” TBJApodcast guest
After only having been in business for just 1.5 years, find out which entrepreneurial award Kareen won and how the award tied directly into her brand story.
When It Didn’t Work
Find out how Kareen had to learn to branch out and shift from her initial business model. Hear what she learned from having a wellness program at a luxury golf resort flop and how she transformed her business.
Advice For Wellness/Lifestyle Brands
- Go for a niche market or risk people not understanding what your brand stands for.
- Make your products and services represent the people you’re trying to attract. So they will come to you.
- You are your brand especially when you’re a lifestyle entrepreneur.
- Walk through open doors. You never know what opportunities you’ll find.
- A Fit You = A Fit Business. You need a fit mind and body to keep the business sustainable Fit, and healthy.
Book, Documentary, Internet Channel, or Podcast
Matthew Hussey, Online Dating Tips