Marketing battles are fought on the Web and in technology. How does your brand stack up? Brands must stay up on technology to have a competitive advantage. Sajeel Qureshi from Computan shares the key strategies in automation and content marketing.
Sajeel Qureshi is the Vice President of Operations at Computan, a digital-marketing and software company. Computan serves as the back digital marketing department for numerous businesses throughout the globe, ranging from start-ups to multinationals. He has a degree in business administration from St. Bonaventure University, and an MBA from Eastern Illinois University.
Think Like A Journalist Quote
“Innovation needs to be part of your culture. Consumers are transforming faster than we are, and if we don’t catch up, we’re in trouble.” Ian Schafer, CEO and Founder of Deep Focus.
“Think about how you’re going to get better tomorrow, today.” –Andre Agasi
Sajeel shares his company helped a nonprofit grow tremendously using content marketing. The nonprofit is one of the largest organizations in Canada.
When It Didn’t Work
Sajeel started an outbound sales marketing campaign. His company invested a lot into it before finally having to pull the plug. Find out why it didn’t work and what he learned from it.
- Hire the right people. Find people with skill sets that merge marketing and technology.
- Recruit your customers: make a list of customers you’d love to work with and then go after them. Find the decision makers and study them. Then make it so that they can’t afford to ignore you.
- Pay attention to competitors and what marketing technology is being used in your particular industry.
- Be sure to leverage technology or you will find that your competition will get ahead.
- Understand marketing automation and how it can help you.
- Use marketing automation to guide people who aren’t customers down a path to become clients.
The Gold Giver
The Power of Who