Laura Rubinstein is a marketing expert who shares social media strategies to successfully transform your business. Plus top tips to grow your tribe of brand evangelists.
Laura Rubinstein is an award winning Social Media and Marketing Strategist. She is the author of the bestselling book: Social Media Myths Busted: The Small Business Guide To Online Revenue. Her mission is to help business owners, thought leaders, and coaches with an overwhelming “to do” list and guides them to THRIVE using savvy social media and time saving systems. She has optimized marketing plans for over 1,000 businesses. Her profit-generating strategies and popular blog at TransformToday.com make her a highly-sought after speaker and consultant.
Share This Show
Think Like A Journalist News Brief
“The social media revolution, is not the death of journalism as America always knew it; it’s the birth of a democratic movement that emphasizes some of journalism’s key factors: transparency, honesty, and giving a voice to the person who doesn’t have one.” Article by Ruth A Harper, for StudentPulse.com (An open academic journal that publishes the world of students from around the world).
Use the power of intention to create success in your personal life and business. Laura’s intention is to use social media to build initial relationships online but listen and learn how she transforms them into deeper meaningful relationships.
Give First. Provide resources and information for consumers.
Wrote her first social media book: Social Media Myths Busted: The Online Guide To Small Business became a bestseller on her birthday in 2014.
Brand Journalism Advice
- What is your passion. How do you solve people’s problems?
- Build your tribe by writing content on your website and social platforms.
- Curate content on a topic and provide analysis of the articles and resources you post.
- Search social platforms and answer questions related to your business.
- Use Google+ and the Hangouts on Air. They’re free resources to help you build your tribe because your audience can engage with you in real-time.
- Check out Google’s new Help Outs (see video below).
- Do not build your entire online social presence on social platforms.
- Add video directly to Facebook. Direct uploads will be given greater priority in feeds.
- Create social good campaigns.
- Use collaboration: content plans must have engagement plans to be successful.
- Connect with influencers on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Multimedia Book, Documentary, Podcast, Channel
Social Media Myths Busted, Laura Rubinstein
The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People, Stephen Covey
Pay attention to campaigns that go viral, such as the ALS, Ice Bucket Challenge, See Phoebe Chongchua’s Challenge.
Google HelpOuts, See Phoebe Chongchua’s HelpOuts
Share This Show