Learn what writing can do for your lead generation. Linda Dessau specializes in the wellness industry find out what you need to do to build a successful writing career and how to use writing to build your business in any industry.
Linda Dessau is the author of Write Your Way to More Clients Online and the founder of Content Mastery Guide, where she helps wellness clinics and their practitioners attract new clients with a great clinic blog. She provides blog writing, blog editing, blog training, and blog management, so you get all the benefits of blogging with none of the headaches.
Think Like A Journalist Quote
One of the Internet’s strengths is its ability to help consumers find the right needle in a digital haystack of data. ~Jared Sandberg
Outreach. Reach out and connect to make more meaning in the existing relationships. Let people know what you can do and how you can help.
Launching her writing business.
When It Didn’t Work!
Linda let herself be steered to more general markets instead of following her passion and desire to serve a particular client.
How Writing Attracts Clients
- Create a set of topics (categories) for the blog that match what you want your clinic to be known for in the community.
- Understand the problems and questions of your ideal clients and be sure each blog post answers one of these. Focus on your audience, not your business.
- Have each member of the team create unique content highlighting their specialty, experience, and discipline.
- Put one team member in charge of keeping a regular blogging schedule, or hire an outside expert to manage the process.
- Promote each post widely on social media and through email, both from the company accounts and each team member’s personal networks.
Social Media Explained by Mark W. Schaffer
Mentioned In This Episode
Thanks For Listening
I know that you have many choices when it comes to listening to podcasts. So, I want to say THANK YOU for choosing The Brand Journalism Advantage.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, I would love a review…it just takes a minute to share your opinion and rating for the The Brand Journalism Advantage podcast on iTunes. Your review means a lot to me and helps others find my show. The reviews also help with ranking of this show and they reviews are always read by me.
Please remember to subscribe to The Brand Journalism Advantage on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!