It’s a strategy-filled episode on how to rank your blog posts in Google’s top 10. Neil Patel is a top influencer on the Web. He shares his strategies to creating amazing content and rank high in search engines.
The Wall Street Journal calls Neil Patel a top influencer on the Web, Forbes says he is one of the top 10 marketers, and Entrepreneur Magazine says he created one of the 100 most brilliant companies. He was recognized as a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 30 by President Obama and a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 35 by the United Nations. Neil Patel is the co-founder of Crazy Egg and Hello Bar. He helps companies like Amazon, NBC, GM, HP and Viacom grow their revenue. The Wall Street Journal calls him a top influencer on the web, Forbes says he is one of the top 10 online marketers, and Entrepreneur Magazine says he created one of the 100 most brilliant companies in the world. He was recognized as a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 30 by President Obama and one of the top 100 entrepreneurs under the age of 35 by the United Nations. Neil has also been awarded Congressional Recognition from the United States House of Representatives.
Think Like A Journalist Quote
“Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair, Real Estate developer in post Civil War Atlanta
Always do what’s best for others.
Successfully writing blogs and driving huge amounts of traffic to his Website.
When It Didn’t Work
Find out what happened when Neil started an online job board without understanding how to successfully drive traffic to the Website. Hear what he learned and did to make his next venture successful.
- Take the time to write quality content.
- Optimize your blog posts using a plugin like WordPress SEO by Yoast.
- Be sure to fill in your title tag, alt tag, and use keywords.
- Try using Google’s Keyword tool to help identify the best keywords and posts to write.
- To help keep your Website fast, use a plugin called W3 Total Cache.
- Use WebpageTest or PageScoring to check your Website.
- Never buy links.
- Don’t keyword stuff. Write quality content that uses keywords naturally throughout your blog posts.
- Focus on writing educational content that visitors can use to help them.
- Do not have duplicate content on your Website.